Thursday, May 1, 2008

speical times in Namibia

Dear Semi-Truck driver somewhere in the Kunene Region,

You have no idea the value of the treasure in your cab. You have one of my reef sandals and one of my chacos (without backs) basically you have one of each of my favorite sandals. I hope you enjoy their presence as much as I would.

Thanks for the ride though,
Dar


Dear Inventor of the Cholera Cot,

You are a genus. It may just be the best invention ever. Although I have not had Cholera a recent case of explosive/runny diarrhea (thanks Namibia) has really allowed me to appreciate the concept of the cholera bed and gosh I really wish I had one. If you could make one portable so I could travel with it that would be even better. This may be too much information but anyone who has experienced a similar situation will understand, it ain’t fun. If you have any extra beds send them my way.

Impressed,
Dar


Dear Feet,

Why does something always have to be wrong with you? I need you, how can I make things right? When can we be up and running again, I hate these cracks between us ; )

In pain,
Dar

No comments: