Friday, January 23, 2009

Very Namibian

So I offer computer literacy/education for anyone who wants it. So far many people just talk about it and no one actually sits down for lessons, ok well one has. After I got a new computer everyone started asking about their lessons again. I responded, "Yeah I'm available you just tell me when you want to do it." After settling on a start date with one of my coworkers I asked ok, well what do you know how to do and what do you want to be able to do? His response, "I know how to turn my computer on and all I need or want to know is how do I open up the games and play cards." I'm sure I can teach you that and more but I was so surprised by your honesty. Thanks again friend and I hope I can continue to teach people I work with how to win at Free Cell (completely sarcastic).

No comments: