Saturday, September 13, 2008

***just a heads up

I want to thank everyone who's sent me letters or packages. I really do appreciate it and I promise I'm pretty good about saying thank you via email right away. If you have sent me a package or letter and never got a response there is a good chance I did not receive it and I'm sorry. NamPost is kinda like a crap shoot with packages you never know what they will deliver. So if you are worried about a package please email me and I can tell you the best way to send it and notify you as soon as I get it. I recently learned that I didn't receive two packages from my friends and it made me think that although I thought I received all packages I guess I would never know if someone never told me they sent it and I didn't receive it. So, if you are still waiting for a thank you, email me. Again apologies, one of the troubles with living in Africa.

No comments: